Exploding Kittens Review
Exploding Kittens is a strategic card game much like Uno and Russian Roulette. All the players take turns drawing cards from the deck until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, which will cause that player to be eliminated and the race to be the winner a little bit smaller.
The deck consists of different type of cards. There are cards that lets you peek at the deck before you draw, shuffling the whole deck, cards that defuses bombs and cards that you can use to make your opponent draw multiple cards
What we like
- This game is for the whole family
- An adult expansion pack is available
- Multiple expansion packs other that the NSFW pack
What we don’t like
- Older versions of the game is not compatible with newer expansion packs
- Older versions are not durable
- The game may not be suitable for smaller children as it requires comprehension and focus to play the game
How to play
You put the cards on the table and each player take turns at drawing a card. If you draw an Exploding Kitten card you are eliminated from the game. If you play a Defuse card you can distract the Exploding Kitten and escape from being exploded. There are also other cards you can play to skip your turn or to peek at the deck. There are also cards that enables you to secretly relocate an Exploding Kitten Card.
Free Shipping: NO
What’s included: 56 Cards, box and instructions